Hi everyone! It’s the first edition of my Wake Up Wednesday feature, and here are some of the things I’ve tried out for the first time last week:
- Currywurst Salad. It’s unlike anything that I’ve tasted before. You have to try it for yourself! I’d say that it tastes like currywurst but with a sour twist. I was unwilling to eat it at first, but after the second serving, I was heaping it up on my plate.
- Exercise. Yes, this one surprised me as well. I have never exercised voluntarily until this year, and the first few seconds left me gasping for air. I didn’t even last 10 minutes.. BUT it is slowly getting better!
- Putting oatmeal on my face. Weird, I know. Ever since I’ve landed here, my skin has been breaking out, and is going crazy. My friend recommended using oatmeal, and it has proven good so far, my face has been recovering from the winter air and lack of humidity.
- Stepping on snow. To some, experiencing snow is probably annoying or normal, but not for me! It’s the first time I got to step on it and it was amazing! It’s like stepping on fine, glittery powder.
- Cooking broccoli. I don’t cook, but I am starting to learn. My very first disch turned out to be something simple and healthy-steamed broccoli! Yeah, I won’t be whipping out five-star dishes anytime soon, but it’s a good place to start.
That’s a wrap for my first Wake Up Weekly/Wake Up Wednesdays. Did you try anything new this week? Let me know in the comments below or do a post and tag me in it. I would love to read them. 🙂
Bis später (See you later)!